Monday, July 16, 2007

Allow myself to introduce....myself

Well hello there unfortunate soul and welcome to my blog that is currently serving as an outlet, an extension of my thought process, including wants and needs, ramblings, and pointless caca to occupy my time.
Here's the deal. I am 34, a buyer for an Automotive distributor (to which I know very little about cars), I have two children, Alexandra the Buzzo, my beautiful daughter whom is 11 and my boy Max who is 7. Max is a Type1 diabetic, yes that means the injection kind, and was diagnosed when he was five. My lovely wife's name is Vanessa and together we share a home in Raymore, Missouri, which is labeled as the garden spot of Missouri (major league bullshit). Although we do have a very nice home, it is straight up suburban nightmare. Along with this are our two dog's, both Boston Terriers, Killer Dog (KD) and Rocky.
I love the outdoors. Hiking, backpacking, etc. My most recent love is road biking. I also enjoy recreational running, God knows whats next...I would assume mountain biking as the natural progression. I guess I can be labeled as having a short attention span, drifting from hobby to hobby and spending way too much money (according to the little lady) along the way on all sorts of toys, equipment, and gear. I'm not sure...maybe I am looking for something more, who knows.
Anyway, I read a lot of blog's and thought, what the hell, I will start my own. Although it will probably focus mostly on outdoors stuff and my ever expanding desire to acquire new hobbies and toys, I am sure I will veer off in to other directions that will serve as some type of therapy for me. For the most part this is for me. We already have a family blog which can be checked out at http://thescavuzzos.blogspot.com/ , feel free to check it out.
Sorry about the above pic, I was entertaining my kids. Anyway, be nice you bastards....and away we go.

No comments: